The Effortless Challenge
Minimum Requirements for Playing Competitive Tennis
Form Counts- No Hacking!
1. Short court groundstroke rally (ball must land inside
2. Baseline groundstroke rally
3. Cross court groundstroke rally (forehand & backhand)
4. Down the line groundstroke rally (forehand &
5. Short court volley-groundstroke rally
6. Baseline volley-groundstroke rally (forehands &
7. Volley-volley rally (forehands & backhands)
9. Serve & return
10. Lob-overhead rally
These are minimum requirements a player needs to be able to
accomplish before focusing on competitive play. If a player can
not successfully complete all these exercises they need to understand
that playing competitive tennis will limit their long-term development.
Serious consideration should be given to increasing practice
time and reducing competitive play.
The Challenge | Products | Testimonials | Readings | Contact | Home
Site maintained by Alan Babbitt Websites